Thursday, January 29, 2009
Wig Making
So, at work they decided that I needed to learn how to make wigs. So, I thought that sounded pretty cool...I got a 5 min lesson on the basic techniques of making a wig and then they let me have at it...well, they are all impressed at how quickly I picked it up and how good I am. I suppose that is one of the reasons they are trying to talk me into changing my major to Costume Design. It is tempting...I am just not sure if I want to do that or not. I really want to finish my teaching degree, but if that doesn't work out, well, Costume Design will be a good alternative!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awesome! You are amazing!
Okay, I should have read this entry before I wrote on the blog comment above! That is just way too cool. I want to learn how to make one too. It would help on these bad hair days!
Post a Comment