Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hats, hats, and more hats, along with some scarves and gloves!

With the icy cold weather setting in it was time to pull out my winter stuff, then I realized, I don't really have much winter stuff! So, I decided the cheapest way to fix that problem was to make my own hats, scarves and gloves! I have had so much fun creating new patterns and creations with cheap yarn! They have turned out so cute and I have gotten several complements from strangers on how cute they are, not to mention my friends and family that have seen them just love them! If I could afford more expensive yarn, they would be even cuter I am sure! Also, over the Thanksgiving break my step-mom taught me how to knit, which I have been wanting learn for a very long time! I am way excited to develop my knitting skills so I can make lots of cute sweaters! I love sweaters but they are so expensive, I can make them for a lot less and they will hopefully be a better quality!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh Christina! They are so stinkin cute! If I lived near you I would DEMAND that you teach me how to make them. You could go into business making them! Awesome talent!

Sommer said...

diito what ashley said, sooooooooo cute! I love it!